A first-time Warhammer 40,000 player's chronolog of assembling, painting, and playing a Tau mechanized/light-hybrid small-points cadre.

2010/09/04

Manufacturing Terrain

Another building.  A manufactorum this time.


That smokestack was a bitch, and still isn't on quite straight.  I had to snag one of Calvin's sillybands (those are his pirate sunglasses there behind my yardwork ones (which picked up a few new scars today)) in order to strap it in place for half an hour.  Part of me thinks it's pretty much the same damn thing as the Basilica Administratum I assembled a few weeks ago (that's 3-stories + roof, this is 2 + roof) so why didn't I do something different, but the rest of me thinks fuck that I've only got so much time and getting fancy with buildings is low on my preferred uses of it.

I did manage to get some of the accoutrements (lights, roof-level railing things) on, though, unlike the Administratum.

No comments:

Post a Comment