A first-time Warhammer 40,000 player's chronolog of assembling, painting, and playing a Tau mechanized/light-hybrid small-points cadre.

2010/05/29

Making a Liar Out of Me

Within the last few weeks I posted to the Shack (in response to something K0LM posted, I think) that my wife would never voluntarily paint a miniature.  Well, words, if I could find you, I'd eat you.  She passed by the table while amrbean and I were getting ready to play the other night, caught sight of a Kroot Carnivore, and declared that she wanted to paint one.  And she meant it, apparently.


I've been barred from posting closeups until she's completed it to her satisfaction, though.

2 comments:

  1. There is something oddly erotic about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's so odd about it? My wife is fucking hot, man!

    ReplyDelete